T&RWPM - VO2 Section

An area to share and download user created PeriPedal workouts.

T&RWPM - VO2 Section

Postby Double-A » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:23 am

Attached are Workout Templates of VO2 section of "Training and Racing with a Power Meter" by Hunter Allen. I encourage you to work with the text (ie Buy the book!) to get the most out of the session or training plan. Great value purchase for Training and Racing with a Power Meter (sorry had to throw that in)

I have tried to stay true to the workout - let me know if there are any errors that you find. Each Interval is clearly marked with the goal of the interval. Be aware that at times a range is specified eg 110-125% FTP and I have marked the upper limit (125% in this example) as the target. So know your FTP % variations and know the goal of each interval. I have also, at times, marked a range (eg Recovery: 60-75% FTP) as a ramp - you don't have to follow the ramp just work within that range. Most RI (Recovery Intervals) are 60-75% FTP unless specified otherwise by T&RWPM.

Enjoy

AA

Vision goes cross-eyed after writing so many interval variations - Just let me know if there are any glaring errors that I can correct/adjust
Attachments
T&RWPM - VO2.zip
(14.79 KiB) Downloaded 842 times
Double-A

Return to Community Workouts