Zwift with Peripedal

An area to share and download user created PeriPedal workouts.

Zwift with Peripedal

Postby frozen-core » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:06 am

Folks,

I just thought I'd share my experiences with Zwift and Peripedal.

Ive been using Peripedal for almost a year now and its a great training tool. I decided to sign up for the beta of Zwift more out of curiosity than any real interest in the product. Due to having Peripedal I decided to say i had a power meter, on the initial questionnaire, as I had a little idea in my mind... In late december I was invited to join the beta program.

My idea was this, If peripedal could use 1 ant+ device and I could get Zwift to use another then I could get the power data from peripedal into Zwift! Well it worked like a charm and I can now see the power data from my trainer (Cyclops SuperMagneto Pro) in Zwift!! I also have a garmin head unit which I have Peripedal sending the power data to so that the second ant+ device can capture it all.

As for the program itself I have to say its terrific. An hour flys by on the trainer. I know its not quite what you had in mind when you created Peripedal Adam, but it works very nicely!!

Thanks again,

Dave
“I go out on my bike, I do my ride, and when I get back home I decide if it’s too wet or not!” - Sean Kelly
Thanks Adam!! Now I don't have to!! - FC
frozen-core

Re: Zwift with Peripedal

Postby Adam » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:40 am

That is a very creative way to use PeriPedal, thanks for sharing!
Adam
Site Admin

Return to Community Workouts