2nd profile can't log in to Strava?

Get help with any PeriPedal issues you may be experiencing.

2nd profile can't log in to Strava?

Postby ppival » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:58 am

Just fired up a trial of Peripedal and my buddy and I did our first ride the other night - planning on buying a copy, BUT after I logged in to Strava on the first rider profile, when we tried to log him in it simply presented my profile again asking if I wanted to add this user - no chance to log in to his account. Is this simply because the trial is a single rider license? When we buy the two-rider license will that feature work?

TIA!

Paul
ppival

Re: 2nd profile can't log in to Strava?

Postby Adam » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:02 am

Hi Paul,

This happens if you tell Strava to remember you when you log in with the first profile. When you do the second profile, Strava thinks that you still want to use your account, since you told it to remember you.

When you try it again, when you get to the authorization screen, tell it no. Then log out of strava, then close the window, then try again. After you've logged out and try it again it will ask you to log in again.

Adam
Adam
Site Admin

Re: 2nd profile can't log in to Strava?

Postby ppival » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:16 pm

That did the trick, thanks. Initial problem was that I had an older laptop with an OOOlld version of IE on it - once that was updated things with Strava went a lot more smoothly.
ppival

Return to Technical Support