Lost of ANT+ signal

Get help with any PeriPedal issues you may be experiencing.

Lost of ANT+ signal

Postby technika » Fri May 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Was running the 20minute FTP test, about 12 minutes into the test system seems to lose connection to ANT+, so paused naturally.

Nothing seems to wake it up again, when I checked using ctANT+ it found HR and Cadence / Speed was transmitting. So would suggest PeriPedal lost the session and for some reason did not hook it back up.

Only way to get session back was to come out of PeriPedal and start the session again ..... which gave me an idea of a new feature.... save a session and allow you to restart it at point of save ..... was a pain having to do the warm up again ....

Set up a new workout to test the functions, and again there were problems with PeriPedal connecting to ANT+ - will keep a close eye on how frequent it occurs - each time PeriPedal does not pick up ANT+ I can fire up ctANT+ and it reports transmission.....

Are there any switches I can set to capture the information into a log file for you?
technika

Re: Lost of ANT+ signal

Postby Adam » Tue May 21, 2013 2:19 am

Hi technika,

Thanks for the information on your problem. I looked through your log files and was able to find the workout where you had the error. It contains some good debug information that I haven't seen before that may help me with this issue. I will keep you posted on this issue. Note that other users have experienced this issue as well. The original post is here:

http://www.peripedal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68

Thanks again for the extra information.

Adam
Adam
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support