latest version fix issue

Get help with any PeriPedal issues you may be experiencing.

latest version fix issue

Postby Burnt Toast » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:29 am

Peripedal v2.1.0

Each .FIT file created is now marked with laps corresponding to the intervals of the workout.

This feature is not working for me. I would be great if it did.
Burnt Toast

Re: latest version fix issue

Postby Burnt Toast » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:11 am

I decided to double check if I was getting any splits when I uploaded to SportTracks as I didn't see any splits the last time I looked at them. I opened up todays ride that I uploaded to ST and noticed I had the Custom Distance clicked instead of the Recorded Laps. When I changed the display to Recorded Laps, the laps were indeed there so it is indeed working as planned.

Looks like the upload to RA is the problem. The splits are actually created in RA, they just remain blank. I'll have to ask RA's support to look into it and I'll see what he says.
Burnt Toast

Postby Adam » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:53 am

Glad to hear that it is working. I tested it on TrainingPeaks and Garmin Connect without any issue. If RA finds something funny with the .FIT let me know.
Adam
Site Admin

Postby Burnt Toast » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:59 pm

Adam

I sent the Admin at RunningAhead a couple of the .FIT files from Peripedal and he going to take a look. I'll let you know what he finds.
Burnt Toast

Postby Burnt Toast » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:28 am

The Admin at RunningAhead.com was able to get the peripedal .FIT files to upload, but nearly every interval is one second short in duration. A 4:00 interval is listed as 3:59. Its not a big deal, I just thought I'd let you know. I'm going to send an email to support at RA and see what he says.
Burnt Toast

Return to Technical Support