Workout instructions

Request new features for PeriPedal.

Workout instructions

Postby dannyst » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:09 am

Some of my favorite workouts on TrainerRoad had instructions as part of the workout. It would show text at certain times. For example, there was one workout that worked on pedaling technique that had you do one interval with only one leg at a time focusing on keeping your stroke fluid and having you switch legs every 30 seconds (sooner if you were weak like me and got tired). Others had instructions about different aspects of your pedal technique, or said to do an interval standing or on the drops etc. It would be great to have similar features, and hopefully some expert-created workouts that had similar drills in them.
dannyst

Re: Workout instructions

Postby Burnt Toast » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:57 pm

You can do that. Go into the workout creator and open up a workout that you want to use. You can type in some text in the Intervals Description. Look at the Home page and click on Features. Go down to the Workout Creator pic and click on it. You can see the interval desciptions of Limosa workout. I'm not sure how much of the text will be visible on the dashboard so you'll have to check for yourself.
Burnt Toast

Return to Feature Requests