Garmin 500 transmit power

Get help with any PeriPedal issues you may be experiencing.

Re: Garmin 500 transmit power

Postby damoh78 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Adam ,

Yes that's pretty much exactly what happens but it is literally in a flash , though in fairness today I had my Garmin ANT+ stick facing the head unit and a bit closer and I didn't actually notice any problems. The stick is also a 2nd hand one so maybe Burnt toasts idea of using a USB extension might solve the issues. I did consider putting the laptop below the head unit but don't fancy it getting covered in sweat!

I'd be happy to let you have any info that would be of use but to be honest I don't really know where to look or what to look for , point me in the right direction and I'll see what I can do :)

Re: Garmin 500 transmit power

Postby Adam » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Good to hear that it seemed to work fine for you today.

If you do experience any issues in the future send me your .peripedal file from the workout. This is located in your ..\Documents\PeriPedal\History\[username] folder and will have a name matching the date and time of your workout. Also send me the .FIT file your Garmin Edge 500 created for the workout. This is created on your Garmin Edge and would be the file you would send to Garmin Connect (if you use that). I don't have an Edge 500, so I can't give specifics on how to retrieve the FIT file from it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank You,
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support