Newest version bug?

Get help with any PeriPedal issues you may be experiencing.

Newest version bug?

Postby Burnt Toast » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:53 am

Adam

I loaded the latest release the other day and performed a workout tonight. I had several intermittent drops and an extended drop that forced me to abort. I then went into the settings and turned off the automatic upload to Strava (that was the fix for the latest release), switch the USB port and started a new workout. The second workout work great, just as expected. I'm not sure if changing the USB port or turning off the Strava upload was to culprit but it seemed to be one of the two that was the problem.
Burnt Toast

Re: Newest version bug?

Postby Adam » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Hello,

Sorry for my belated reply, I've been enjoying the holidays.

I think the issue you observed was related to a problem that would sometimes happen when using the ANT+ Power transmission feature. I've fixed that issue in a release candidate located here:

http://www.peripedal.com/download/PeriP ... up-new.exe

Let me know if you have any issues with it.

Thanks,
Adam
Adam
Site Admin

Postby Burnt Toast » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:17 am

Latest version bug?

I upload the .fit file to Runningahead.com which I use as my online training diary and the uploads up until the latest versions where working great. The latest release, however, doesn't seem to have the distance in the .fit file for RA to read. I get the other data, just no distance.
Burnt Toast

Postby Adam » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:25 am

I haven't had any issues with the .FIT files I've created and uploaded to Training Peaks or Strava. I also haven't touched the .FIT code in a while. I would recommend trying your .FIT file on some other services to see if they read it correctly.
Adam
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support