Pairing Wahoo Kickr with ANT+ to PeriPedal

Get help with any PeriPedal issues you may be experiencing.

Pairing Wahoo Kickr with ANT+ to PeriPedal

Postby besyndigwydd » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Hi,

Despite my best efforts I have been unable to pair PeriPedal to my Wahoo Kickr, anybody out there with any guidance, help, there seems little guidance on the main web site or any on line help.

I have the latest version of PeriPedal, on Windows 8 with a Garmin ANT+ mini USB. I have tested and made sure the latest Garmin driver has been applied.

Everything works brilliantly on my iPhone via Bluetooth, and the pairing was extremely simple.

I have also connected a Garmin Edge 800 to PeriPedal to test and that works fine. I have subsequently removed in case their may be a comparability issue.
besyndigwydd

Re: Pairing Wahoo Kickr with ANT+ to PeriPedal

Postby Adam » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Hi,

Did you mean that you connected a Garmin Edge 800 to the KICKR? I'm not sure how you would connect it to PeriPedal.

Are you able to pair any sensors with PeriPedal?

Is your KICKR running the latest firmware?
Adam
Site Admin

Postby besyndigwydd » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:07 pm

No, I am trying to link to my PC peripedal app
besyndigwydd

Postby Burnt Toast » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:34 pm

You need to make sure the Gamin Ant Agent of Garmin Express program is not running. Usually that means you have to exit the program. After that, Peripedal will be allowed to use the Ant Stick to search for the Kickr.
Burnt Toast

Postby besyndigwydd » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Cheers Burnt toast, fully operational and ready to suffer. Thanks for your help.
besyndigwydd

Postby Burnt Toast » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:23 am

besyndigwydd wrote:Cheers Burnt toast, fully operational and ready to suffer. Thanks for your help.

Glad to here its working now. Keep in mind that if you upload anything from your Garmin, the default setting on the Ant Agent, Express is to open the program on startup so it may startup without you knowing.
Burnt Toast

Return to Technical Support