recalculate history

Get help with any PeriPedal issues you may be experiencing.

recalculate history

Postby Burnt Toast » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:22 am

I have a workout that was saved back in January of 2015 that was performed with a trainer that was way out of calibration. That ride is being used for some of my history benchmarks and are not indicative of what I have achieved. Is there a way to get Peripedal to recalculate the history records to omit that workout?
Burnt Toast

Re: recalculate history

Postby Adam » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:51 am

Hi Burnt Toast,

There is not a way to recalculate based on all of your history, but you can manually edit your records. All of your records are stored in your PeriPedal user profile XML. Each new one you get is added to the list, but the old one is not removed. This is done so if you do get a new record, you have the possibility of reverting to your previous record. If you open up your User Profile XML you should be able to find the offending record(s), remove them, and save. Let me know if you need more detail (I don't currently have a file in front of me to give a specific example).

Thanks,
Adam
Adam
Site Admin

Postby Burnt Toast » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:51 pm

Adam wrote:Hi Burnt Toast,

There is not a way to recalculate based on all of your history, but you can manually edit your records. All of your records are stored in your PeriPedal user profile XML. Each new one you get is added to the list, but the old one is not removed. This is done so if you do get a new record, you have the possibility of reverting to your previous record. If you open up your User Profile XML you should be able to find the offending record(s), remove them, and save. Let me know if you need more detail (I don't currently have a file in front of me to give a specific example).

Thanks,
Adam

Makes sense and I'll see if I can find and change it.
Burnt Toast

Postby Burnt Toast » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:20 pm

Found the .xml file and deleted the offending records. Thanks
Burnt Toast

Return to Technical Support