How many times did you use Peripedal in 2014 ?

An area to share and download user created PeriPedal workouts.

How many times did you use Peripedal in 2014 ?

Postby Double-A » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:46 am

Just archived my 2014 .fit/PP files and saw that I used PP on 74 sessions in 2014 (90 sessions in 2013). Whilst Sydney - Australia has super weather to ride 12 months of the year (unlike most of the Northern Hemisphere) I choose to do indoor sessions 1-2 sessions per week as I know it is Power Specific to my Masters racing goals & I am time poor (so can achieve quality in a structured 1hour session vs a "Chat/Coffee" ride outdoors).

This is my 2nd year using Peripedal & whilst there are many alternatives available - if you know what you training plan requires - Peripedal is second to few of the programmes out there!

Thanks Adam - My Power numbers have improved thanks to PP - and whilst you can't keep up with all the feature requests - I personally greatly appreciate what you do for PP (+ ongoing developments/upgrades) + Myself!

Keep the momentum going Adam!

AA

PS Have just had my first 4 week break from the Bike after Trekking in Nepal with my Daughter January 2015 - Back to chasing those Watts! Wouldn't do it any other way!
Double-A

Re: How many times did you use Peripedal in 2014 ?

Postby Adam » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:21 pm

Hey AA,

Thanks for the positive feedback, I always appreciate it!

Great job in 2014 (as well as 2013) and keep it up for 2015!

Hopefully in 2015 you will see more upgrades. Stay tuned!

My workouts are all over the place/non-existant due to always biking on a development version, so I unfortunately have no number to share! You beat me though. :)

Thanks Again,
Adam
Adam
Site Admin

Postby Burnt Toast » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:32 pm

2013 Peripedal workouts = 73 \ 86 hours
2014 Peripedal workouts = 98 \ 72 hours
2015 Peripedal workouts = 32 \ 19.5 hours

I've changed the way I workout with Peripedal in 2015. I am following a Triathlon Team training plan and have a specific warm up protocol that I do for 25 minutes, then get into the structured workout for the day so I end up getting two separate Peripedal workouts per day that I ride.

I'd also like to say thanks again to Adam for his work on this program. I've said it before and I'll say it again.......I prefer PP to the "other" guys out there. Now just integrate a calibration routine for the PowerBeam Pro and I'd be in heaven.
Burnt Toast

Postby Double-A » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:07 pm

Nice work BT - Keep it up!
+1 regarding PBPro Calibration

... but Adam knows that all this praise is design to keep him driven to adding & improving PP ;)

AA
Double-A

Return to Community Workouts