PeriPedal v1.2.5 is now available. Note that after this update you may need to update your Bike Profile before doing a workout. This version has the following updates:
- Added Support for ANT+ Power Meters
- Changed information contained in the Bike Profiles to allow for greater flexibility of sensor configuration. The Bike tab of “Edit Profiles” has changed to reflect the new functionality. You may need to update your Bike Profile before doing a workout to make sure it contains the correct information.
- Added optional audio alert to notify you that an interval is nearly complete. It is enabled by default and can be disabled from the Settings screen.
- Tweaked UI when searching for a device to pair.
- Fixed Calorie calculation issue when viewing History. Previous version always displayed 0.
PeriPedal will prompt you to update within 24 hours. If you want it now you can download it from here.