PeriPedal v1.2.0 is now available. This version has the following updates:
- Improved workout selection screen including workout thumbnail images.
- After an FTP Test users will be prompted with their new FTP value and given the option of updating their profile automatically.
- Fixed issues with some trainer power curves.
- Minor usability changes.
- Added a few new workouts.
- Added Settings screen on main page that allows users to configure several options:
- Change appearance to either a Light or Dark theme. (default Dark)
- Change appearance to one of several accent color choices. (default Blue)
- Adjust size of HUD font on workout screen between small, medium, and large. (default small)
- Adjust the rate that the workout chart updates. Update rate can be set between 1 and 5 seconds. A larger update rate will result in lower CPU usage and smoother lines (the data is averaged over the time period) but slower updates to the chart. (default 1 second)
- Ability to turn on or off displaying every heart beat on the workout chart. (default off)
- Adjust the amount of smoothing done when a past workout is displayed from the History button. Smoothing is adjustable between 0 (no smoothing) and 120 seconds. (default 5 seconds)
PeriPedal will prompt you to update within 24 hours. If you want it now you can download it from here.