PeriPedal v1.3.1 is now available. This is a big update with the following changes:
- Workouts are now saved in the industry standard .FIT format as well as the custom PeriPedal csv format. The .FIT file can be uploaded to Garmin Connect, Strava, Training Peaks, etc. New workouts will always create a .FIT file. Workouts that were done before this feature was added can have a .FIT file created simply by opening the csv file using the View History button in PeriPedal.
- Saved history file location moved from “(User’s Documents)\PeriPedal\(PeriPedal User’s Name)” to “(User’s Documents)\PeriPedal\History\(PeriPedal User’s Name)”. Manually move your existing history files to the new directory if you want to keep all history files in the same location.
- Removed “Stop & Save” button from workout screen. Workouts are now automatically saved. To end the workout simply hit the back button. When back button is pressed user will be asked whether or not they desire to end the current workout.
- Added Average Power for current interval into the interval box.
- Fixed issue with ANT+ BSC devices where speed would never timeout if cadence continued to update and vice-versa.
- Added a delay between when auto-pausing conditions are met and when auto-pause occurs to reduce unwanted auto-pauses.
- Fixed issue where Y axis range of history chart could be calculated incorrectly.
- New installer requiring fewer clicks.
- Prompt user if exiting application with workout in progress.
- Added CycleTEK Momentum1 Trainer
- Added Minoura B60 Trainer
PeriPedal will prompt you to update within 24 hours. If you want it now you can download it from here.